The winter snow has finally melted away, and the cracks and discoloration on your patio and walkways are plain as day. With heavy foot traffic, weather damage, and weeds slipping through the cracks, your pavers can start to appear dingy and unkempt. As long as the paver’s foundation is still strong, there’s no need to install an entirely new patio. It can be costly, time-consuming, and truthfully, unnecessary. Here are some reasons why you should consider restoring your paver installation.
- More cost-effective than demolishing and adding a new installation
- Inhibits weeds and grass in joints
- Helps repair oil, grease, grime and stains
- Repairs weather damage
- Reduces surface deterioration and wear
- Reduces moss growth
- Enhances color, texture, and brightness
- Deters ants and other insects
- Reduces paver loosening and cracks
- Ensures long-lasting beauty and value
Save your time and money by having your pavers professionally cleaned and sealed back to its original state. Call Hardscape Restoration today for your FREE on-site estimate!